Customer Service Specialist
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Customer Service team is the heart and primary contact for our customers. Team members within Customer Service are valued and respected as they are equipped with the knowledge to assist and deliver exceptional service and education to each customer.
Service team members build strong, lasting relationships with our customers by understanding their needs and concerns. This team takes the lead in providing a delightful experience for every person who contacts our service center.
- Having fun and bringing fun to work
- Being amazing and working with other amazing humans
- Providing exceptional service by taking back-to-back calls in our service center
- Desire to continually learn and improve your knowledge by utilizing continuous training that is provided
- Educating customers on their return options for the equipment on their account.
How to be successful:
- Customer service experience a plus
- Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with members in order to fully meet their needs
- Ability to navigate various computer applications
- Ability to meet adherence expectations
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and proficiency in all aspects of account maintenance. (A little perfectionism doesn’t hurt)
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as a team player and as an individual contributor. (Love those overachievers)
What you bring:
- 6 months Contact Center experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Type 25 wpm
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Gym (currently under construction)
- Paid volunteer time off
- Never work a Sunday
- Flexible time off
- Paid time off
Why Complete Recovery:
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where our culture drives a remarkable experience.
Complete Recovery is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our family. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.